|The Cover Page|
I have the privilege and honour of presenting to my beloved readers and followers, my husband G Ramaswamy, who has just authored an academic and technical book on the rudiments of electronics. The book is titled "Basic Electronics" and is a comprehensive textbook for first/second semester BE students coming under the ambit of VTU in Bengaluru. The book is a publication from Sapna Book House, one of the leading book stores in Bengaluru.
|The official book launch by Mr.Nitin Shah, MD, Sapna Book House|
The author, Mr. G Ramaswamy has more than a decade of experience as a pedagogue in various technological institutions in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu and the vast years of involvement and exposure has helped him immensely in writing this text book. Added to that, his stint as a freelance educationist,supporting students for projects has further assisted in his quest for knowledge.
This book is an outcome of his passion for books right from early childhood and the thirst for understanding concepts in depth.
|The author with the display at Sapna Book House|
It is a all inclusive text book on the five modules as prescribed by the
VTU in strict adherence to the latest Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) methodology of study for the first and second semester students who are pursuing the Bachelor of Engineering degree.
The salient features of the book are:
- Crisp and lucid explanation of the basics of the subject
- All 5 modules covered in depth
- Comprehensive analysis with appropriate circuits and diagrams to support the chapters
- Seamless transition from one module to another
- Plenty of review questions and University questions answered
- Multiple choice questions aiding Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering (GATE) exam
- Ready reckoner for key topics and elements that are useful from exam point of view
It is indeed gratifying to write the first review and give a concise summary of the book. Hoping that the students would be benefitted by the text and the author accomplishes the task of sharing his knowledge and expertise in this field.